Case Examples Handbook
- Process that has required 8 workers conventionally is now operated by 1 worker!
The number of workers who pack baked sweets into boxes needs to be reduced
- Setup time is almost zero!
Manufacturing products of multiple models in small lots without lowering the operating ratio
- The production volume is increased by approx. 23%.
Increasing productivity per line for cost reduction.
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
A brand new idea that replaces index tables
- We need both! – coating accuracy and speed increase.
What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
- Cost reduction has no choice but going automatic ...
Robots that bring down labor rate by 60%
- Member Site
- YAMAHA Robot Member Site provides information you can utilize in the model selection or design phase when introducing industrial robots.
Additionally, the contents necessary for the start-up or maintenance work are also prepared.
- Robot Movie Channel
- Yamaha Motor Robot Official Channel
- Exhibition information
- Here you will find information about exhibitions where YAMAHA will show its latest robot products.
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /