Belt type (BD)
Three types that are newly added to the TRANSERVO series, slider table type, rotary type, and belt type, are introduced.
Belt type (BD)
Universality, energy-saving and low impact achieved with multi-position positioning unique to motorized devices
The compact size supports a maximum 2000 strokes.
01New control method combines the best features of servo and stepping motors!
Stepping motors provide great features such as low cost , yet they have a drastic drop in torque at high speeds and heavy current consumption when stopped.
The TRANSERVO by YAMAHA eliminates all these problems by adopting an innovative vector control method. In effect, the TRANSERVO delivers the same functions of a servo motor while using a lower cost stepping motor.
Control is basically the same as a servomotor so power consumption is kept to a minimum, which saves energy and helps cut down on CO2 emissions.
Also perfect stop can be achieved as the same as with ordinary stepping motors so choose this setting if needed.
02Environmentally rugged resolver provides closed loop control
The resolver used for detecting the motor position is the same reliable resolver as used in our high-level robots. Resolver offer stable position detection even in harsh environments containing dust or oil, etc. Addtionally the resolution of the resolver is 20480 pulses per revolution.
The resolver is a magnetic position detector. Its structure is simple with no electronic component and no optical elements. One great feature compared to ordinary optical encoders is that there are very few points where a failure might occur. Vast quantities of resolvers are used in fields like aviation and the automobile industry where reliability is essential and also because they are highly tough in harsh environments with a low failure rate.
01Belt type applicable to long stroke
- Applicable to up to 2000 mm-stroke.
- High speed movement at a speed of up to 1500 mm/sec. can be made.
- Maximum payload 14 kg
- Main body can be installed without disassembling the robot.
- Shutter is provided as standard equipment. This prevents grease scattering or entry of foreign object.
Belt type (BD)
- Robot positioner TS-S2
- TS-S2 is positioned type controller that only performs point trace. Simple operation only by specifying point number data
- Single axis robot positioner TS-SH
- Robot positioner dedicated to TRANSERVO
- Robot driver TS-SD
- Robot driver TS-SD dedicated to the TRANSERVO series applicable to the pulse train input is introduced.
- Motor-driven actuators YLE series
- This series of actuators use stepping motors that realize high functionality at low costs. The series offer total 6 types with 180 variations.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /