014-row circular arc groove type 2-point contact guide that is resistant to large moment load is adopted.Note 1
02Resolver with excellent environment resistance is used for the position detector.
03Long service life greatly reduces the maintenance cost.
04Controllers suitable for applications are prepared.
In addition to the robot program operation and pulse train control, a positioner that is operated by specifying a point number was added to the product lineup. Additionally, multi specifications that control multiple robots using one controller are also supported. You can select an optimal controller suitable for your application.
05Various custom specifications are supported.
|Addition of free slider||Free slider is added. Various applications, such as rigidity increase or use of two heads are supported.|
|Wide slider||To increase the slider rigidity, the standard slider is processed to the wide slider.|
|Specified stroke||A stroke smaller than the minimum stroke may be supported. For details, please consult YAMAHA.|
|Lead beyond catalog||The lead may be changed to that not stated in the catalog. For details, please consult YAMAHA.|
|Origin non-motor specifications||Even when not stated in the catalog, the origin may be changed to the non-motor side. For details, please consult YAMAHA.|
YAMAHA has a wide variety of custom order results other than those shown above. If you have any requirement or request, please feel free to contact YAMAHA.
- Multi-axis controllers with advanced functions RCX221/RCX222
- Introduces the multi-axis controllers, RCX series.
- Multi-axis controllers RCX240/240S
- Introduces the Multi-axis controllers RCX240/240S Basic specifications
- Multi-axis controller RCX340
- Introduces the multi-axis controllers, RCX340.
- Dimensional diagrams and model numbers of the robot cables, cable terminals, and connectors are available.
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /