Case Examples Handbook
- Use of vision feeder eliminates setup work! Workpiece jamming no longer occurs!
Workpiece supply setup work needs to be made easy.
- The number of drive devices and sensors that caused short breakdown times is minimized.
Short breakdown times occur frequently and workers need to stay with the equipment.
- Use of LCMR200 traversing unit makes it possible to perform the inspection on the line.
Production quantity needs to be increased with quality problems resolved.
- YK-TW can be stored inside the equipment and downsizing is achieved.
Equipment needs to be made compact even with large pallets.
- Cycle time reduction even with long stroke
Long stroke transfer needs to be performed with single-axis robot.
- We want to stably produce high-quality products while saving labor.
Labor saving and traceability are achieved by a SCARA robot.
- Since the time to solve the problem issues is reduced, that provides more time for production.
Production lines that enable easy maintenance need to be built.
- 4 workers that were needed for the label adhesion process are reduced to 0 workers!
We want to stabilize the operation of production lines where it is difficult to secure workers
- Process that has required 8 workers conventionally is now operated by 1 worker!
The number of workers who pack baked sweets into boxes needs to be reduced
- Setup time is almost zero!
Manufacturing products of multiple models in small lots without lowering the operating ratio
- The production volume is increased by approx. 23%.
Increasing productivity per line for cost reduction.
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
A brand new idea that replaces index tables
- We need both! – coating accuracy and speed increase.
What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
- Member Site
- YAMAHA Robot Member Site provides information you can utilize in the model selection or design phase when introducing industrial robots.
Additionally, the contents necessary for the start-up or maintenance work are also prepared.
- Robot Movie Channel
- Yamaha Motor Robot Official Channel
- Exhibition information
- Here you will find information about exhibitions where YAMAHA will show its latest robot products.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Chūō-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone +81-53-525-8350 /