Shorten equipment startup time to half! A brand new idea that replaces index tables
Electronics parts manufacturer, Firm N Manufacturing department, Firm N
The electronics parts industry needs flexible manufacturing facilities to cope with short life cycles of products.
Firm N repeatedly adjusted and modified their facilities every time they had to face product type changes.
We have only 3 months left for product type change ... Man-hours reduction is a must.
Here’s a solution that gets rid of this issue.
The "LCM100" is newly developed next generation transport equipment that provides solutions to uselessness, cost reduction, improving productivity, brushing up quality, and many other issues and problems that trouble customers on workshop floors. With many of its features such as high speed transport, smooth deceleration to a stop, direct positioning, and enabling operators to do the jobs on the sliders, the “LCM100” gets rid of useless things and waste of time between processes to improve productivity.
Related Case Studies
- We need both! - coating accuracy and speed increase.
- What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
- What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
- Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /