Shorten takt time by 2 seconds! Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
Electronics devices assembler, Firm A Production control department
Short product life cycles call for device manufacturing facilities to be flexible.
Firm A was dealing with the request for shortening delivery time from their customer.
"Cut two more seconds" seemed nowhere to go ... Voice of "give up" from the workshop floor.
A slider moving in both directions suggests possible opportunities of linear drive.
Here’s a solution that gets rid of this issue.
The "LCM100" is next generation transport equipment that provides solutions to issues and problems that customers have on manufacturing floors such as useless things, time wasting events, cost reduction, productivity improvement, and better quality. With a variety of features such as high speed transport, smooth deceleration to a stop, direct positioning, and enabling operators to do the jobs on the sliders, the "LCM100" gets rid of unnecessarily wasteful events and elements among processes to improve the productivity.
Related Case Studies
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
- What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
- Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
- A brand new idea that replaces index tables
- We need both! - coating accuracy and speed increase.
- What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /