Reduce setup time by 80%. Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
Electronics devices manufacturer, Firm E Production engineering department
Firm E manufactures car-mounted electronics devices. The firm was expanding its business, riding on the booming tide of automobile industries.
Improving the production efficiency is an absolute must. But we are unable to spare time for startup ...
Here’s a solution that gets rid of this issue.
The "iVY2 SYSTEM" is a vision system integrated in a robot that the ROBOT manufacture YAMAHA can produce. Only a robot program can totally control such devices as robots, cameras, lighting devices, and grippers. You can simply build up a robot vision system.
Related Case Studies
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
- A brand new idea that replaces index tables
- We need both! - coating accuracy and speed increase.
- What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
- What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /