Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm" What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
Electronics parts manufacturer, Firm K Production engineering department
Increasing material costs and wage hike prompts many business owners to close overseas factories and move the manufacturing bases back to Japan.
Firm K also decided to shift part of the overseas manufacturing functions back to the small, existing factories in Japan.
Move the Chinese manufacturing functions back to their original, small factories in Japan.
Here’s a solution that gets rid of this issue.
Related Case Studies
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
- Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
- A brand new idea that replaces index tables
- We need both! - coating accuracy and speed increase.
- What does a sealing process go for to improve productivity?
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /