Feature and overview of software tool kit RCX3-SDK
- It is possible to control multiple controllers and robots from a single application.
- By combining with RCX-Studio Pro, an application can be developed without using any actual machine.
The configuration with RCX3-SDK is as follows.
|Applicable OS||Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 version 1803 or higher|
|Development environment||Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (C#、Visual Basic .NET、C++/CLI、C++)|
|Execution environmen||.NET Framework 4.5 or higher|
|Communication interface||RS232C, Ethernet|
|Supported controllers||RCX3 series|
Microsoft, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Other company names and product names listed in this manual may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- 2-axis controller RCX320
- Introduces the 2-axis controllers, RCX320.
- Multi-axis controller RCX340
- Introduces the multi-axis controllers, RCX340.
- SCARA robots
- The wide reach and payload ranges from 120 mm to 1200 mm and from 1 kg to 50 kg, allowing for precise adjustment of the robot to your application
- Robot Vision System
- Use of ROBOT vision system "iVY system" makes it possible to propose new production lines that do not require workpiece positioning and teaching.
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /