Motor-less Single Axis Actuator Basic model Slider type LBAS
High Rigidity, Compact, Low Cost. Designed to accommodate motors from most leading manufacturers.
Basic model LBASHigh Rigidity・Compact・Low Cost
Newly designed integrated guide rail/frame structure. Improved moment load capacity in compact frame size. Designed to accommodate motors from most leading manufacturers.
LBAS Supported motor manufacturers and standards
* For the supported models and capacities, refer to the detailed page of each model in this catalog.
Yasukawa Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, KEYENCE, OMRON, SANYO DENKI, TAMAGAWA SEIKI, DELTA ELECTRONICS, Panasonic, FANUC, Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric SA, KINGSERVO Hoof automation CO., LTD., Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
Moment rigidity is increased approximately three times from current models.
Straightness (running parallelism):+/-0.02/800 mm
Frame width is reduced by approximately 20% from current models
04Motor attaching direction, Easily changeable with the special bending part
05Installation process is simple and easy
1.Mounting holes are accessible from top or bottom without disassembling actuator unit.
2.Standard surface on the side and dowel pin holes on the bottom.
Moving parts can be lubricated from outside without opening actuator
Motor-less Single Axis Actuator Basic model LBAS
- Motor-less Single Axis Actuator Advanced model Slider type LGXS
- High Precision Accuracy grades C5, High Durability , Clean specification as a standard feature.
- Motor-less Single Axis Actuator Robonity Basic model Rod type LBAR
- Linear guide built-in rod type compatible with radial load.
- Single axis robots FLIP-X Series (Electric slider)
- FLIP-X series include many models of 6types and 29variations for a wide range of applications.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /