Flexible Parts Feeder Asycube plug-in software
After the parts feeder has distributed parts in bulk optimally, the vision system RCXiVY2+ recognizes a part and the SCARA robot YK400XE performs the pick & place operation.
01Easy control with plug-in software
- No complicated program descriptions are needed.
- Asycube can be controlled easily from YAHAMA controller “RCX340” or “RCX320” by simply loading the program library.
02Easy connection with LAN cable
- Connection is made easily by setting some parameters and simply connecting an Ethernet cable.
- Multiple Asycube feeders can also be connected via the switching hub.
03High speed process with vision system RCXiVY2+
- Images are processed at a high speed by the controller integrated vision system RCXiVY2+ to recognize the type and position of a part on the platform.
04Direct assembly with gripping deviation correction
- The gripping deviation is corrected during pick & place operation by adding an upward camera to ensure highly precise mounting.
05Improvement of productivity with non-stop vision correction function
- With the non-stop vision correction function of the controller, images are captured without stopping the robot above camera to correct parts positions.
- The productivity can be improved up to 20% when compared to that when the camera is stopped above parts.
06Supporting all SCARA robots and Cartesian robots
- All YAMAHA SCARA robots and YAMAHA Cartesian robots are supported. *
* The models that cannot be connected to the “RCX320” or “RCX340” controller are excluded.
- 2-axis controller RCX320
- Introduces the 2-axis controllers, RCX320.
- Multi-axis controller RCX340
- Introduces the multi-axis controllers, RCX340.
- LOW COST HIGH PERFORMANCE SCARA ROBOT YK-XE
- For improved efficiency and reliability in production at affordable price
- Robot vision RCXiVY2+
- Yamaha's own unique solution for integrated robot vision
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /