Support software TS-Manager Features & Benefits
Features of TS-Manager, personal computer software dedicated to the TS series, are introduced.
Detailed settings by point, such as the position information, operation pattern, speed, acceleration, and deceleration settings, and robot parameter settings can be set, edited, and backed up. Additionally, the basic operation of the robot, such as JOG movement or inching operation can also be controlled through the TS-Manager.
- Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
This function traces the current position, speed, load factor, current value, and voltage value at real-time. Additionally, as trigger conditions are set, data can be automatically obtained when these conditions are satisfied. Furthermore, as a zone is specified from the monitor results, the maximum value, minimum value, and average value can be calculated. These values are useful for the analysis if a trouble occurs.
|Real-time traceable items (up to four items)|
- Only on TS-SD
- Only on TS controllers
03Various monitor functions and detailed error logs
The robot operation status (operation mode or servo status) and I/O status can be monitored. Additionally, the Alarm Log screen also displays the input/ output I/O status in addition to the carrier position, speed, operation status, current value, and voltage value in case of an alarm. This greatly contributes to the status analysis.
As the operation condition data or point data is input, a period of time necessary for operation is simulated. Use of this function makes it possible to select an optimal model before purchase and simulate the speed and acceleration/ deceleration settings without use of actual machine. It is also possible to link this operation simulation function with the TS-Manager main software. This easily affects the point data you have edited in the actual machine.
Displays the detailed simulation results graphically.
- Single axis robot positioner TS-X/TS-P
- Single-axis robot positioner TS series, providing easy operation, excellent functions, and low price.
- Robot positioner TS-S2
- TS-S2 is positioned type controller that only performs point trace. Simple operation only by specifying point number data
- Single axis robot positioner TS-SH
- Robot positioner dedicated to TRANSERVO
- Robot driver TS-SD
- Robot driver TS-SD dedicated to the TRANSERVO series applicable to the pulse train input is introduced.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /