Increasing productivity per line for cost reduction
High speed transfer and high precision positioning of LCM
The production volume is increased by approx. 23%. Cost of jigs reduced
<Example> Estimation based on 8 operation hours per day and operating ratio of 100%.
Manufacture cost is greatly reduced by increasing the production volume.
Automotive parts manufacturer
People in charge of production engineering
Both tact time and production time percentage are improved and production volume has exceeded the target.
LCM and conventional conveyor system (Comparison with conventional method)
Case Study PDF
- Setup time is almost zero!
- Manufacturing products of multiple models in small lots without lowering the operating ratio
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
- A brand new idea that replaces index tables
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /