RCXiVY2+ (RCX320 / RCX340) Robot controller integrated type
Yamaha's own unique solution for integrated robot vision
It's easy to use because it's an integrated robot.
01Robot controller integrated type
Typical Robot Vision setup
- Time consuming robot coordinates alignment.
- Need to calculate compensation for moving camera setup.
- Operation deviation between the camera and robot due to communication time.
- Adjustment of communication format is needed.
- Simple calibration function is incorporated.
- Coordinates are corrected automatically even when the camera moves.
- High-speed connections through dedicated bus line.
- Controller is incorporated to provide the central operation.
- Applicable to all models of YAMAHA robot lineup.
02Examples of program commands
【VSEARCH】Detect parts with designated camera
Camera and component type to be used for detection and the calibration data to be used can be switched with one command.
【VGETPOS】Acquires the coordinates of the detected workpieces.
The search results can be substituted into the point coordinates directly.
* The order to substitute into VGETPOS can be selected from the following.
1) Score order, 2) X coordinate, and 3) Y coordinate
【LVOLUME】Intensity of light is adjustable from 0 to 100% range
In detection mode intensity of light can be adjusted with one command.
Detection can be repeated with adjusted intensity.
RCXiVY2+ (RCX320 / RCX340)
- Multi-axis controller RCX340
- Introduces the multi-axis controllers, RCX340.
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
- Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Robot with vision processing function (Application examples)
- Introduces the applications of the robots with vision processing function.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /