Robot with vision processing function (Application examples)
Introduces the applications of the robots with vision processing function.
Screw tightening work using robot vision iVY system
By using the iVY system, the screwing operation using a SCARA robot, and high functionality.
- Various conditions can be handled by adding the iVY system's position detection function.For example, the robot can be easily incorporated in cases such as when the screw hole positions are inconsistent, the workpiece position on the conveyor is not consistent, or when multiple types of workpieces are supplied.
- The iVY system can be calibrated with simple operations. The teaching process can be reduced, so the system startup time can be shortened and labor costs can be reduced, etc.
Pick & place operation using iVY system
Realizing high-functional part pick & place process with iVY system
- By adding the position detection function with the iVY system, the parts can be accurately grasped even on soft pallets or low precision pallets.
- This is effective in reducing the pallet manufacturing costs, and reducing the system costs with a simplified positioning mechanism.
- Each controller is equipped with two camera input channels.
- The camera can either be mounted in the robot or fixed outside the robot. In either condition, the camera can be used with simple calibration work.
Sealing compensation using iVY system
Sealing work to attach gaskets or adhesive, etc., to parts
Application path compensation by iVY system
- The iVY system compensation function has been added to the Cartesian robot sealing process.
- Even if the workpiece is deviated from the true position, the iVY system detects the deviation and inclination, and automatically compensates the application path.
- High application accuracy is maintained even when the part's positioning accuracy is low.
Small part palletizing
Assemble a sorting pallet for the automated machine in the next process.
Loading parts into assembler machine
Loads unsorted parts or components into automated equipment.
- Robot Vision System
- Use of ROBOT vision system "iVY system" makes it possible to propose new production lines that do not require workpiece positioning and teaching.
- Yamaha's robots
- We introduce the development history and the struggles of Yamaha industrial robots. Videos of exhibitions and demo models are also provided.
- Robot Movie Channel
- Yamaha Motor Robot Official Channel
- Case Examples Handbook
- Here, we are introducing some case examples that have actually solved customer's problems.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /