Linear Conveyor Module LCMR200 YAMAHA genuine circulation unit
Yamaha’s answer to Next Generation of Production Line design
Sleek and simple configuration.
Simplified line design process with flexibility and efficiency by modular concept.
All carriages and peripheral linear robots can be controlled by PLC through one YHX controller.
● Layout example with a combination of the module and circulation unit.
Horizontal circulation example
Vertical circulation example
Circulation units are available as standard. Because the circulation units are manufacturer's standard products, the stable operation of the production line is achieved without worrying about module "deviation". Furthermore, you can also save time and effort in design.
YAMAHA genuine circulation units achieve the stable operation of the production line.
Circulation unit features
POINT 1 Measures against “deviation” necessary to maintain the accuracy are taken thoroughly.
Maintaining the accuracy is very important for transfer sections, but is not easy since “deviation” may occur. Use of YAMAHA genuine circulation units makes it possible to eliminate such “deviation” and maintain the accuracy.
POINT 2 Easy adjustment
The end plate that positions the module on the main line side is shipped with the accuracy adjusted, so the adjustment is completed by simply enabling the accuracy correction function. After installation, the work you have to do is only teaching.
Linear Conveyor Module LCMR200
- Universal Controller YHX series
- YAMAHA's Advanced Robotics Automation Platform realizes cooperative motions and synchronized control among all the robots, peripheral units and devices that make up an automated line.
- Linear Conveyor Module LCM100
- Next generation linear conveyor LCM100 supersedes belt conveyors and roller conveyors.
- Robot Movie Channel
- Yamaha Motor Robot Official Channel
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /