Single axis robots Robonity Basic model Rod type ABAR
|Applicable motor (W)||50||100||200|
|Deceleration mechanism||Shifting position ball screw Ф10 (C7 class)||Shifting position ball screw Ф12 (C7 class)||Shifting position ball screw Ф16 (C7 class)|
|Stroke (mm)||50 to 500 (50ｍｍ pitch)||50 to 600 (50ｍｍ pitch)||50 to 800 (50ｍｍ pitch)|
|Maximum speed (mm/sec)Note2.||720||360||1200||600||300||1200||600||300|
|Ball screw lead (mm)||12||6||20||10||5||20||10||5|
|Maximum payload (kg)Note3.||Horizontal||15||25||15||25||50||30||60||80|
|Max. pressing force (N)||83||167||100||200||400||201||402||804|
|Maximum dimensions of cross section of main unit (mm)||Ｗ44×H46||Ｗ54×H54.7||Ｗ82×73.5|
|Overall length (mm)||Straight||ST+326.5||ST+344||ST+401|
|Position detection||Absolute encoder|
|Battery-less absolute encoder|
|Using ambient temperature(℃) and humidity(%RH)||0 to 40 °C, 35 to 80 %RH (non-condensing)|
- Positioning repeatability in one direction.
- When a moving distance is short and depending on an operation condition, it may not reach the maximum speed.
If the effective stroke exceeds 300 mm, the ball screw may resonate. (Critical speed)
At this time, make the adjustment to decrease the speed while referring to the maximum speed shown in the table.
- See P.127 for acceleration/deceleration.
Single axis robots Robonity Basic model ABAR
- Single axis robots Robonity Basic model Slider type ABAS
- Single-axis robots feature high rigidity, compact design, and low cost. A wide range of lead variations allows you to select optimal specifications.
- Single axis robots Robonity Advanced model Slider type AGXS
- Single-axis robots feature high accuracy, high durability, and compliance with clean specifications as standard.
- Rod type (SR)
- Compact 1-axis robot (electric cylinder) rod type with excellent durability applicable to the needs of the space saving and low cost is introduced.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /