Cost reduction has no choice but going automatic ... Robots that bring down labor rate by 60%
Automobile parts manufacturer, Firm N Production control department
Fierce cost competition made Firm N look for cost reduction measures.
Besides, the most important customer was demanding the firm to increase production.
More cost reduction has no choice but further automatization!
Here’s a solution that gets rid of this issue.
The product variations include the 6-axis robots "YA-RJ", "YA-R3F", "YA-R5F", "YA-R5LF", and "YA-R6F" with high axes motion speeds and high wrist load carrying capacities both at the highest level of the class and the 7-axis robots "YA-U5F", "YA-U10F", and "YA-U20F" equipped with an elbow axis that enables free, flexible arm operation.
Related Case Studies
- Shorten takt time by 2 seconds!
- Selection of linear conveyors that defy conventional wisdom for lines.
- Challenge to width as narrow as "500 mm"
- What makes it possible to lay out plural processes in a narrow width?
- Reduce setup time by 80%.
- Why does it take surprisingly short time to build up a robot vision system?
- Shorten equipment startup time to half!
- A brand new idea that replaces index tables
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /