The robot cable is a cable joining the robot to the controller.
Programming box converter cable
Converter cable for operating the RCX40, RCX141, RCX142 by RPB.
I/O control converter cable
SRCX → SR1-X
Converter cable allows connecting to the SRCX connector when system using the SRCX was changed to the SR1-X.
External power supply is used for the I/O power supply.
Internal power supply of the SRCX is used for the I/O power supply.
- It is necessary to input the 24V-power supply from the outside.
SRCP → SR1-P
Converter cable allows connecting to the SRCP connector when system using the SRCP was changed to the SR1-P.
- Introduces the robot controller with advanced functions. Select the ideal controller from various command input formats.
- Line Up
- Provides effective plant/process automation! Introduces a wide variety of YAMAHA's industrial robots.
- How we make YAMAHA robots
- YAMAHA robots gain huge reliability by supporting production facilities with the flexible capability and compatibility. Here, why we are so strong.
- History of the IM Division
- Looking back on a 30-year history, we recount the story of how the industrial robot business was developed.
Sales & Marketing Section
FA Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /