Premium Printer YRP10 Feature
High-speed、high-quality printer that achieves complete automatic setups and changeovers. It also supports both single lane and dual lane production.
Delivers both high quality & super-accurate printing!
YAMAHA’s original 3S head[3S:Swing Single Squeegee]
Program change squeegee attack angle and speed to an ideal setting to provide optimal printing conditions that match the solder being used.
A stencil vacuum mechanism delivers consistent high accuracy printing with no effects from stencil droop. Also drastically cuts the setup time since no offset entry is needed during back and forth printing movement.
Printer's built-in inspection camera (Option)
Supports full-on pro-level inspections with a dedicated camera. Feedback from inspection results allow over-printing and stencil cleaning.
Push-up pins for high-density PCBs (Option)
Possible to arrange up to 200 pins. In addition to a 5 mm-pitched matrix plate, a 2.5 mm-pitched matrix plate with a higher degree of arrangement freedom is also available as an option.
Completely automatic setups and changeovers & prolonged nonstop operation
Ultra-high-efficiency support of a variety of production models
Automatic replacement of the stencil and push-up pins. Through a combination with automatic changeovers in the entire line, man-hours and the number of human errors in model changeover have been drastically reduced. Nonstop solder supply with a 12 oz. syringe achieves prolonged, unmanned, nonstop solder printing.
- Supports multiple stencil sizes
- To be performed in parallel with push-up pin replacement
- Solder rolling state is maintained
- Prevention of solder dripping from squeegee
Push-up pin exchange
- Capable of handling a large PCB (L420 x W420 mm)Note
- Two-head simultaneous pickup high-speed pin replacement
- The 2.5mm pitch spec handles Max. L420 x W250mm PCBs.
L420 x W420mm size is also available as an option.
- Possible to use a 6 oz. syringe and 12 oz. syringe together
- Stabilized solder rolling radius
Dual lane fully independent production
Flexible dual lane
Connecting two YRP10s in series enables a fully independent dual-lane operation. A dual-lane operation and an automatic changeover feature are supported at the same time. Addition of a traverse conveyor flexibly connects the YRP10s to the downstream equipment.
W330 dual lane
Large PCBs the size of up to L420 × W330 mm can be produced in a dual lane. You can increase the number of PCBs to take and the number of PCBs to be conveyed by the carrier, boosting production efficiency.
M2M link solution
Inspection result feedback
Possible to clean the stencil and correct its position using inspection result feedback via the link with the SPI.
Solder paste printing analysis
Displays link between fluctuations in solder size and solder paste printing status and allows checking the solder paste printer status when defects or problems occur. Streamline quality improvements and line operating rate.
- Introduce our product lineup, including surface mounters, solder printers, and visual inspection machines.
- Find and explore SMT Smart Showroom or Virtual Showroom
- Intelligent Factory
- IoT/M2M Integration system - System allows linking our SMT machines to equipment made by other companies and give all-around high productivity in the mounting process.