- Achieves revolutionary productivity of 200,000 CPH* giving it the world’s fastest speed on a compact platform
- Highest productivity in the world!
- Flexible response for different production configurations!
- High tech to support high mounting quality & a high machine operating rate
- Comparison of chip mounting capability (CPH: chips per hour) under ideal conditions among 4-beam 4-head class surface mounters. In-house research as of April 2016.
|4-Beam, 4-Head Spec. (YSM40R-4)|
|Applicable PCB||L700×W460mm to L50×W50mm|
(under optimum conditions as defined by Yamaha Motor)
|200,000CPH (When using RS head)|
|Applicable components||Ultra-High-Speed (RS) Head||0201* to □6.5mm (Height 2.0mm or less) *option|
|Multi (MU) Head||03015 to 45×60m (Height 15mm or less)|
(Under optimum conditions as defined by Yamaha Motor when standard evaluation materials are used)
Cpk ≧1.0 (3σ)
|Number of component types
* 8mm width tape conversion
|Max. 80 feeders with RS heads
Max. 88 feeders with MU heads
Max. 84 feeders with RS x 2 + MU x 2 heads
|Power supply||3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416V +/-10%|
|Air supply source||0.45MPa or more, in clean, dry state|
|External dimension||L1,000×W2,100×H1,550mm (excluding projections)|
|Weight||Approx. 2,100 kg|
- Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.