2020 IBEX Innovation Award
- Helm Master EX
- This control system for outboard-mounted boats aids pilots with the various operations needed when docking, setting off and the like—from moving in the bow, stern, port and starboard directions to turns, diagonal movements and full 360° rotation—all via intuitive joystick operation. The EX features all-electric steering and several autopilot features developed in-house for the first time.
2019 The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology: Prizes for Science and Technology (Development Category)
- Development of Control Systems for Industrial-use Unmanned Helicopters
- Katsu Nakamura
Unmanned System Section, Robotics Business Unit, Solution Business Operations
2017 Interbike Product Innovation Awards
- This electric power-assist system designed for mountain bikes consists of easy-to-use ergonomic switches, an LCD display and a drive unit with lower weight and greater levels of compactness over its predecessor.
2017 Japan Boat of the Year: Special Award
- Helm Master
- This control system for outboard-mounted boats provides electronic control of all the steering, gear shifting and throttle functions, etc., to allow intuitive control of the boat via a single joystick for maneuvering through narrow waterways, when docking or setting off and the like.
- Isao Kanno
Research & Development Section, Marine Engine Business Unit
2001 Ichimura Industrial Award: Contribution Prize
- Observation of erupting Mt. Usu via unmanned industrial-use helicopter capable of fully automatic flight
1994 Ichimura Industrial Award: Contribution Prize
- Development of the PAS Electrically Power-Assisted Bicycle
1994 JSPMI Chairman's Prize
- Development of Electrically Power-Assisted Bicycles