A space that presents the past, present and future of the Yamaha Motor group
- What is the Communication Plaza?
- The concept behind the facility.
- Index of housed collection items.
- [Event] May Mini-Concerts
- On May 28 (Sat.), four pairs of musicians—103 (Tou-san), Jung Frau, Light♪Harmony, Rippletone—that play live at events primarily in western Shizuoka Prefecture will hold a series of small concerts at the Plaza. The next day on May 29 (Sun.), Humei, a quartet that plays the erhu traditional Chinese stringed instrument, will hold a live performance. Both events are free to attend and require no reservation, so we hope to see you there!
- #FOREVR46 Exhibition
- Sixteen YZR-M1 racebikes are currently on display at the Plaza as a show of our heartfelt gratitude for a wonderful partnership with Valentino Rossi, who was a Yamaha rider for 16 years. From the incredible reception the exhibition has enjoyed, the Plaza has decided to extend the display period to June 12 (Sun.).
- LMWs – The History and Growth of the Category
- This exhibits introduces the history behind Yamaha’s LMWs and the category’s growth toward the future through various products, design sketches and more.
- Yamaha’s Casting Technology
- This exhibit features the YZF-R1 and MT-09 as examples and introduces the standout points of Yamaha Motor’s casting technology.
- What Kind of Rider Do You Want to Be?
Scooters and Cruisers
- The Lifestyle Display Area on the 1st floor features displays of various Yamaha products set in attractive or familiar scenes symbolic of our desire to deliver Kando and a more fulfilling lifestyle to people everywhere.
- Digital Library
- An archive of vintage videos and Yamaha Motor publications.