A space that presents the past, present and future of the Yamaha Motor group
- What is the Communication Plaza?
- The concept behind the facility.
- Index of housed collection items.
- December 10 (Sun.) - Weekend of Music - December Concert
- Attendees will surely enjoy this performance featuring seven different instruments playing heartwarming Christmas songs that the whole family can sing along to.
- The Logic Driving Yamaha Motor Design
- The second exhibition of this series, we introduce commuter vehicles based on concepts reflecting shifts that were found in the tides of each era in order to create new value, and proposals to connect them to customer lifestyles.
- Exhibition: The Bellies of Beasts — Yamaha Factory Racebikes Go Vertical
- From June 14 (Tue.), the Communication Plaza will open a special exhibition in the Racing History Zone on the 2nd floor called “The Bellies of Beasts — Yamaha Factory Racebikes Go Vertical.”
- Yamaha’s Casting Technology
- This exhibit features the YZF-R1 and MT-09 as examples and introduces the standout points of Yamaha Motor’s casting technology.
- What Kind of Rider Do You Want to Be?
Scooters and Cruisers
- The Lifestyle Display Area on the 1st floor features displays of various Yamaha products set in attractive or familiar scenes symbolic of our desire to deliver Kando and a more fulfilling lifestyle to people everywhere.
- Digital Library
- An archive of vintage videos and Yamaha Motor publications.