Open Day A 9:00–17:00
- These Plaza open days are based on Yamaha Motor’s working days.
- Please be aware that parts of the facility and/or Café may be closed due to company events, etc.
Open Day B 10:00–17:00
- The Plaza is open on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and the following Sunday of each month. Open Day B also includes special days in which the Plaza is open on days it is usually closed.
- "Half-off for Kids" at the Plaza Café:
Prices at the Plaza Café are half-off for children of elementary school age and under accompanied a parent or guardian.
- Use of the meeting room is possible for Yamaha Motor product user clubs.
When visiting the facility
- Entrance is free.
- As we do not offer staff-guided tours, please roam the Plaza at your leisure.
- Explanations of collection items and exhibitions are in English and Japanese.
- No reservation is necessary for personal/individual visits.
- Those who have consumed alcohol or are intoxicated can not enter.
- Eating is allowed only in the Plaza Café. Please do not bring food or drink into the hall.
- No pets are allowed into the Communication Plaza.
- There may be some cases where the Plaza Café is completely reserved.
- Smoking is not allowed in the exhibition hall outside of the designated smoking area (located on the 3rd floor).
- Free storage lockers (100 yen coin return type) can be found on the 1st floor to the left of the reception desk and also on the 2nd floor next to the library.
- Diaper changing tables can be found in the 1st and 2nd floor wheelchair-accessible restrooms.
For group visits
- First floor
- Second floor
- Third floor