- These Plaza open days are based on Yamaha Motor’s working days.
- Please be aware that parts of the facility and/or Café may be closed due to company events, etc.
- The Plaza is open on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and the following Sunday of each month. Open Day B also includes special days in which the Plaza is open on days it is usually closed.
- "Half-off for Kids" at the Plaza Café:
Prices at the Plaza Café are half-off for children of elementary school age and under accompanied a parent or guardian.
- Use of the meeting room is possible for Yamaha Motor product user clubs.
When visiting the facility
The Communication Plaza is Yamaha Motor’s corporate museum, but is not staffed to provide individual responses to specific inquiries by phone or at the reception desk.
These include questions concerning technical details about Yamaha models, where or how to purchase parts, current or older Yamaha models, and business negotiations.
We also do not relay such inquiries to other divisions at Yamaha.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation, and thank you for your interest in the Communication Plaza.
For group visits
- First floor
- Second floor
- Third floor