Information on events to be held at the Communication Plaza.
There are currently no events scheduled.
Plaza Measures Against COVID-19
To stem the spread of COVID-19, the Communication Plaza is implementing the following measures and we ask for your kind cooperation.
■ Physical Condition
- Please refrain from visiting the Plaza if you have a fever of 37.5° or higher, feel fatigued or otherwise unwell.
- Upon arriving at the Plaza, if our thermography detects a fever and your temperature is reconfirmed as being 37.5° or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
■ Visitor Limitations and Plaza Entry Measures
- To maintain an appropriate number of people in the building, we may refuse entry to visitors.
- Group reservations (11 people or more) are not being taken for the time being.
- Please refrain from visiting the Plaza by bus.
- Children of elementary school age or younger must be accompanied by a guardian.
■ While at the Plaza
- Please disinfect your hands with alcohol and wash your hands in the bathrooms.
- Please wear a mask (for visitors 3 years of age or older).
- Please maintain social distancing (approx. 2 meters) and refrain from calling to others or speaking loudly.
- Only drink beverages in the designated areas. Eating is currently not allowed anywhere in the Plaza.
■ Suspension of Some Services and Activities
- Coloring pages, commemorative stamps and visitor surveys have been removed.
- Simulators and the headphones at display signs are unavailable for use.
- The 3rd floor Plaza Café is closed.