View an archive by title of races Yamaha competed in between 1960 and 1969.
- 1961 First competition in Grand Prix racing
- 1962 Focusing on machine development
- 1963 The Belgium GP, the first Grand Prix win for Yamaha
- 1964 First World title!
- 1965 Two consecutive double championships in the 250cc class
- 1966 Consecutive 125cc class win in the Isle of Man
- 1967 The first 125cc title for Yamaha
- 1968 Yamaha's rivals leave the series due to regulation changes
- 1969 Yamaha begins supplying production machines designed for GP races