View an archive by title of races Yamaha competed in between 1990 and 1999.
- 1990 Yamaha wins both 500 & 250cc class championships
- 1991 Rainey makes it two in a row
- 1992 Yamaha becomes engine supplier for 500cc class
- 1993 Tetsuya Harada takes championship on a TZ250M
- 1994 Cadarola ranked 2nd on the season with a win in the US GP
- 1995 Yamaha unable to regain title
- 1996 First-time wins for Norifumi Abe and Louis Capirossi!
- 1997 6th placed ranking for Luca Cadalora
- 1998 Yamaha takes first 500cc win in 22 races
- 1999 Biaggi and Checa join Yamaha camp