Our quality is our pride and we put our hearts and souls into crafting every forged and heat-treated part for motorcycles.
- Transforming the reciprocating motion of the pistons into rotational motion, the crankshaft is a vital part of the engine. Yamaha crankshafts offer high performance at low cost.
- Camshafts play an important role in determining an engine's power characteristics. Carburizing followed by quenching and tempering ensures a high degree of hardness.
- Transmission Gear
- Even with their complex shapes, transmission gears can be forged with a high degree of precision using a combination of hot and cold forming.
- Produced using an automated transport system for the many work processes involved, our driveshafts are not only strong and low-cost, but also contribute to higher engine performance.
- Assembled Crankshaft
- Our high-efficiency manufacturing techniques significantly reduce production costs and result in tough, durable crankshaft parts.
- Forged Aluminum Piston (Alumite-treated)
- Though difficult to manufacture, Yamaha has mastered forging large-diameter aluminum pistons with high levels of precision.
- Forged Aluminum Piston (Defric-coated)
- These forged pistons have complex shapes and are used in high-performance engines.
- Forged Aluminum Piston (Tin-plated)
- Applying tin plating to forged pistons improves their break-in characteristics.