Sales by Industry
5 Years10 Years (Excel)
|Dec. 2014||Dec. 2015
|Dec. 2016||Dec. 2017||Dec. 2018|
|Net sales||Million Yen||1,521,207||1,631,158||1,502,834||1,670,090||1,673,137|
|Share of net sales||%||10.7||10.2||10.9||10.2||10.0|
|Share of net sales||%||89.3||89.8||89.1||89.8||90.0|
|Share of net sales||%||64.3||63.3||61.9||62.6||61.1|
|Marine products||Million Yen||276,367||309,337||297,216||323,838||344,658|
|Share of net sales||%||18.2||19.0||19.8||19.4||20.6|
|Power Products||Million Yen||142,204||169,495||152,310||151,622||153,778|
|Share of net sales||%||9.3||10.4||10.1||9.1||9.2|
|Industrial machinery and robots||Million Yen||38,942||46,501||46,871||67,571||69,891|
|Share of net sales||%||2.6||2.9||3.1||4.0||4.2|
|Other products||Million Yen||86,113||73,262||76,322||81,845||82,634|
|Share of net sales||%||5.6||4.4||5.1||4.9||4.9|
- Note 1)
Major products in each business segment
- Motorcycles: Motorcycles, the intermediate parts for products (since FY2011) and knockdown parts for overseas production
- Marine products: Outboard motors, personal watercraft, boats, FRP pools, fishing boats and utility boats
- Power products: All-terrain vehicles, recreational off-highway vehicles, golf cars, snowmobiles, generators, small-sized snow throwers and multi-purpose engines
- Industrial machinery and robots: Surface mounters, industrial robots
- Other products(until FY2009): Surface mounters, industrial robots, automotive engines, automotive conponents, electrically power assisted bicycles, industrial unmanned helicopters, electrically powered wheelchairs and the intermediate parts for products
- Other products(since FY2010): Automotive engines, automotive conponents, electrically power assisted bicycles and industrial unmanned helicopters.
- Other products(since FY2015): Electrically power assisted bicycles, automotive engines, automotive conponents, unmanned industrial helicopters and electrically powered wheelchairs
- Note 2)
- Figures for net sales and operating income for "intermediate parts for products" were incorporated into the "Motorcycles" section from the "Other Products"section since FY2011.
And it is reflected on figures from FY2010 onward.
Thus, comparison of the business performance in FY2011 with that in FY2010 is not included in the “Sales by Industry” summarized above.
- Note 3)
- From the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016, the presentation of sales finance-related income and expenses has changed from recording under "Selling, general and administrative expenses," "Non-operating income," and "Non-operating expenses" to recording under "Net sales," "Cost of sales," and "Selling, general and administrative expenses."
To reflect this change in presentation method, the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 have been reclassified.