Official social media gallery
Send in pictures of your work!
Let us post the work you have created using the how-to guide on this site on the official Yamaha Motor amigurumi / needle felting account on Instagram.
Just fill in the required fields on the posting page and upload photos of your work.
We are looking forward to seeing them.
Hi. I’m Tamao and I’m in charge of amigurumi and needle felting at Yahama Motor Co., Ltd.
Please read the posting rules and feel free to post your photos.
Photo data should be: ・JPEG file format, 3MB max. file size ・min.1000px width recommend
- Only photos of items completed by the poster may be posted on this account.
- If you are posting photos of items made by friends or family, you must ask their permission first.
- Only photos of items made based on the how-to guides provided by Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (company) amigurumi and needle felting contents may be posted on this account.
- Only photos and items that do not infringe the portrait or intellectual property rights of any third parties may be posted.
- If any legal issues such as infringements on the portrait or intellectual property rights of any third parties occur concerning posted photos, the individual who posted the photo shall be held responsible and shall cover all related costs. Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility concerning such matters.
- Photos that violate the law or go against public order and standards of decency or those with contents that are not in line with the purpose of the website contents may not be posted on or may be taken down from the company’s official social media account at the company’s discretion. We cannot respond to any enquiries concerning such decisions.
- Any costs involved in posting (materials/production/photographing/communication, etc.) shall be borne by the poster.
- See below for photo size and format.
・JPEG file format
・3MB max. file size
・Min.1000px width recommend
- Posted photos may be edited (trimmed) or processed.
- Only photos posted using the company’s form will be accepted. Posted photo data cannot be returned.
- Copyright for posted photos belongs to the poster but rights of use belong to the company and, in addition to being displayed on the company’s official social media account, photos may be used without remuneration for company advertising, publicity and sales promotion purposes such as websites, events and advertisements.
- Posting a photo means that the poster has agreed to the contents of the posting rules.