August 6, 2021
IWATA, August 6, 2021 - Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (Tokyo: 7272) has resolved to implement the following organizational reforms and personnel changes, effective, August 15, 2021.
Organizational reforms (effective August 15, 2021)
Human Resources & General Affairs Center
The Human Resources & General Affairs Center will be reorganized with the aim of further improving the productivity and quality of corporate operations.
- The Human Resources Division will be reorganized to strengthen the strategic planning function and organizational human resources development function. The new Human Resources Strategy Division will be specialized into strategic planning functions, and the human resources affairs functions will be transferred to "Yamaha Motor Biz Partner Co., Ltd.", which is a corporate function management company.
- For further improvement of employee safety and health, the safety and health promotion function of the Human Resources Division, the disaster prevention and large-scale earthquake BCP promotion function of the General Affairs Division, and the environmental and occupational safety and health management function of the Sustainability Division will be consolidated, and the Health & Safety Division will be newly established.
- Construction, facility management, information management, regional affairs, and various business services, etc. functions of the General Affairs Division will be moved to Yamaha Motor Biz Partner Co., Ltd., the personal information protection function will be moved to the Legal & Intellectual Property Division, and the regulation management function will be transferred to the Corporate Planning Division of the Corporate Planning and Finance Center, and the sports promotion function will be established directly under this. The General Affairs Division will therefore be dissolved accordingly.
Personnel changes (effective, August 15, 2021)
1.Changes in duties of General Managers
||General Manager of Human Resources Strategy Division, Human Resources & General Affairs Center
||General Manager of Human Resources Division, Human Resources & General Affairs Center
||General Manager of Health & Safety Division, Human Resources & General Affairs Center
||Manager of General Affairs Group, General Affairs Division, Human Resources & General Affairs Center
2.Personnel Changes in Group Companies
||President of Yamaha Motor Distribution Latin America, Inc.
||Vice President of Yamaha Motor Distribution Latin America, Inc.
Main businesses of the group companies referenced above;
- Yamaha Motor Biz Partner Co., Ltd.: Employee welfare & benefits services for YMC group, Consignment business of Accounting operations and Personnel affairs & labor environment, Business of Temporary Staffing/Outsourcing, Recruitment/Reemployment support/Education
- Yamaha Motor Distribution Latin America, Inc.: U.S. based company engaged in the import and export of spare parts and accessories to dealers in Latin American and Caribbean markets