August 5, 2014
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. hereby announces the following decisions regarding the recommencement of the shareholder special benefit plan.
1．Reasons for the Recommencement of the Shareholder Special Benefit Plan
Yamaha Motor suspended its shareholder special benefit plan at the close of the fiscal year ending December 31, 2008, but is recommencing it with the following aims: to thank our shareholders for their ongoing support, to increase the attractiveness of investment in Yamaha Motor shares, and to increase the number of shareholders who will own shares for the medium to long term.
2．Details of the Shareholder Special Benefit Plan
- Applicable Shareholders
- Shareholders noted or recorded in the Shareholder Registry as owning one round lot (100 shares) or more as at December 31 each year.
- Details of the Special Benefits
- Those applicable can choose from one of the following benefits specified by the company.
- ・Local specialties
- ・Double pass to a Jubilo Iwata J. League match
- ・Double pass to a Yamaha Jubilo Rugby Top League match
- ・A donation to the Social Contribution Fund
- Note:Details regarding the Special Benefit Plan will be sent out after the conclusion of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for March every year.
- Timing of Recommencement
- The plan will commence from the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015 with respect to shareholders noted or recorded in the Shareholder Registry as at December 31, 2014.