5 Years10 Years (Excel)
|Dec. 2017||Dec. 2018||Dec. 2019||Dec. 2020|
|For the year|
|Net sales||Million Yen||1,502,834||1,670,090||1,673,137||1,664,764||1,471,298|
|Cost of sales||Million Yen||1,100,173||1,211,460||1,217,963||1,222,433||1,099,486|
|SG&A expenses||Million Yen||294,065||308,847||314,386||326,967||290,139|
|Operating income(loss)||Million Yen||108,594||149,782||140,787||115,364||81,672|
|Ordinary income(loss)||Million Yen||102,073||154,826||137,969||119,479||87,668|
|Net income(loss) attributable to owners of parent
|R&D expenses||Million Yen||94,855||99,186||102,768||102,023||94,000|
|At the year end|
|Total assets||Million Yen||1,318,776||1,415,845||1,420,854||1,532,810||1,640,913|
|Net assets(Shareholder's equity)||Million Yen||575,404||665,232||695,743||751,828||749,158|
|Number of shares issued
(excluding treasury stock)
|Aggregate market value Note 3)||Million Yen||898,931||1,290,413||753,989||769,567||735,207|
|Number of shareholders||42,031||34,566||51,113||67,741||82,730|
|Number of employees||53,150||53,579||53,977||55,255||52,437|
- Note 1)
- From the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016, the presentation of “Net Income” was changed to “Net income attributable to owners of parent.”
- Note 2)
- Interest-bearing debt=(Short-term loans)+(Current portion of long-term debt)+(Current portion of bonds)+(Commercial paper)+(Bonds)+(Long-term debt)
- Note 3)
- Aggregate market value＝Stock price (at the year end) x Number of shares issued.
- Note 4)
- From the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016, the presentation of sales finance-related income and expenses has changed from recording under “Selling, general and administrative expenses,” “Non-operating income,” and “Non-operating expenses” to recording under “Net sales,” “Cost of sales,” and “Selling, general and administrative expenses.”
To reflect this change in presentation method, the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 have been reclassified.
- Note 5)
- From the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019, we changed the calculation method for “Capital expenditures” in order to show a more suitable figure with the current situation.
To reflect this change in presentation method, the figure for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 has been reclassified.