- When was the company founded?
Yamaha Motor was founded on July 1, 1955.
- When was the company first listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
In September, 1961
- What kinds of consolidated subsidiaries does Yamaha Motor have?
Please take a look at our Group Companies.
- What is the Yamaha Motor security code?
It is 7272.
- When is the settling term and the general meeting of shareholders?
The settling term is in December 31, 2004. The settling term was formerly in March 31, however; the decision to its change was made at the general meeting of shareholders held on June 24, 2004. Accordingly, the annual general meeting for shareholders will be held in March instead of in June.
November 6, 2003 Yamaha Motor Announces Change in Accounting Term. [News Release]
- When is the next statement of accounts?
Please access the "IR Calendar" page of our web site.