Operation – care – troubleshooting
If the generator is handled appropriately,
its usage should be safe and comfortable.
After purchase and before use, ensure that engine oil and gasoline are supplied.
- Easy operating procedure
- When using for the first time after purchase, follow the stepwise the operating procedure.
- Maintenance guide and long-term-storage procedure
- Describes the inspection of parts and the methods of cleaning, changing the oil, etc., as well as outlining the procedures for simple maintenance and the long-term storage of the generator
- Simple troubleshooting at start-up
- Explanation of simple troubleshooting for problems during start-up, such as “The engine does not start!” and a description of checkpoints.