Maintenance guide and long-term-storage procedure
First of all, please carefully read the manual provided with the product.
- Inspection and cleaning of the spark plug
- Cleaning of the fuel strainer
- Replacement of the engine oil
- Cleaning of the fuel-tank filter
- Cleaning of the muffler wire net
- Inspection and cleaning of the air-cleaner element
*Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive.
*Handle gasoline in a well-ventilated area, where there are no sparks, e.g., such as from tobacco products.
*When stored for long periods of time, gasoline may suffer degradation, making it difficult to start the engine.