Performance Dampers offer a higher quality driving experience by realizing both better handling stability and ride comfort.
Improving every part of driving experience
Performance Dampers were designed and developed with the aim of improving vehicle class, by fulfilling two conflicting functions, handling stability and ride comfort.
Ride-feeling Evaluation Results Example
*Data based on Yamaha Motor’s evaluations
*The graph of reinforcement bar illustrates the general theory.
Benefits of Performance Dampers
Performance Dampers offer a higher quality driving experience by realizing both better handling stability and comfort.
Improved handling stability and ride comfort
- Smoother Cornering
- Improved cornering performance offers positive effects such as easier handling and more enjoyable driving.
- Shock Absorption and Noise Reduction
- Enables high quality ride comfort by reducing the impact from bumps in the road and making the vehicle interior quieter.
- Suppress Vibration
- Reduces vehicle vibration and shaking when driving over bumps, relieving fatigue on passengers and helping long distance drive.
- Superior Door Closing Sound
- Gives a statelier feeling by making the sound of closing doors quieter. This gives the impression such as luxury vehicle.
- Upgrading Car Audio Sound
- Improves audio quality by absorbing excess vibration that would degrade audio performance.
- Less Tire Wear
- Helping to lessen tire wear by reducing unnecessary steering.