NUMBER ONE FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS.
A best-seller for over a decade, the VX Deluxe has been reengineered with the latest RiDE technology, a wider NanoXcel hull and deck, and a sleek, the profile to create the perfect towing platform for families on a budget. YAMAHA’s reliable 4-stroke Marine Engine is fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. Cruise Assist sets the perfect towing speed.
RiDE - a new and intuitive way to control your PWC when running, turning, decelerating and reversing. Providing peace of mind and more fun cruise with stress-free control and allowing for rapid deceleration and more stable riding during deceleration.
After starting the engine, use the right lever to take off smoothly from rest.
Use the right lever throttle and steering control to turn. It's also possible to steer while decelerating (using the left lever).
As with traditional PWCs, you can decelerate by releasing the right lever. But now you can also decelerate stably by simply using the left lever.
Simple operation of the left lever allows reversing without the need to remove your hands from the handlebars.
- Body and seat colors may differ from the actual models. In some cases, photos from other models may have been used. Please consult your nearest dealer before purchase.
- Please consult your nearest dealer for details regarding equipment and optional parts.
- Accessories shown in the photos are not included with these products.
- Product names, coloring and graphics may differ by country or area.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.