SuperJet : Features
701cc 2-stroke / 2-cylinder Engine
- The mature 701cc, 2-stroke, 2-cylinder engine with its sharp and direct throttle response is what gives the rider the feeling of being in full control of a light, compact machine. Its proven durability that doesn't raise its voice even in the toughest use and the reasonable cost of maintenance and expendable part replacement makes this an engine that entry level users and veterans alike will be glad to depend on.
Excellent Hull Performance
- The defining feature of the high-performance hull is the large bulging of the sides in the fore part of the hull and the way the it slims towards the rear end. This unique design increases steering stability and produces a very neutral handling character during banking. What's more, the ribs on the bottom of the hull are given extra protrusion height for a stronger grip on the water that dramatically improves turning performance. The bottom lines of the hull have also been redesigned to significantly increase the length of the waterline to improve dynamic stability especially on rough water.
The SuperJet 144mm Hyper-Flow jet pump propulsion system
- Jet pump is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The SuperJet pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- Impeller is the product of racing know-how feedback. This super-efficient, high-performance impeller design based on fluid analysis technology is superior to the existing model in both acceleration performance and its maximum speed. The boss diameter was also upsized to increase speed with higher fluid velocity inside the pump.
Spring Assisted Short Handle Pole and Thickly Padded Handlebar
- The flexing handlebar pole and handlebars have been redesigned with the aim of providing a riding position suitable for the SuperJet, a machine built for winning. The result is a forward-leaning riding position that makes the rider feel that they are always in a competitive stance.
Thickly Padded Foot Tray
- Paddings are provided on the deck for a more comfortable ride.
- Body and seat colors may differ from the actual models. In some cases, photos from other models may have been used. Please consult your nearest dealer before purchase.
- Please consult your nearest dealer for details regarding equipment and optional parts.
- Accessories shown in the photos are not included with these products.
- Product names, coloring and graphics may differ by country or area.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.