Enhance Your Motorcycle Life with the Y-Connect App!
More secure, more comfortable, and more enjoyable.
New XMAX 2023
What You Can Do with Y-Connect
Display Calls and Other Smartphone Notifications on the infotainment display
Smartphone information such as incoming calls can be displayed on the infotainment display.
It can also display the time, music display, volume control, and weather forecast.
Fuel Consumption Management
You can check fuel consumption by day, month, and year.
* As a display example, WMTC mode running fuel consumption value for the 2021 model NMAX125 (NMAX ABS) is displayed.
The app provides notification when it is time to change the engine oil, based on mileage and number of days elapsed.
※*From Miscellaneous Settings in the Y-Connect app, it is necessary to set the maintenance recommendation to ON.
Record of your last parking location
You can check the location of your motorcycle when parked in a large parking lot, or when you cannot remember your parking location when visiting a touring destination for the first time, etc.
*If the motorcycle is moved when it is not connected to your smartphone, the location information will not be updated.
Notification displayed in the case of malfunction
In the event the motorcycle experiences a problem or malfunction, a notification will be displayed on the smartphone screen. In addition, by setting an e-mail address from the Menu screen of the app, a malfunction occurrence notification containing the error information will automatically be sent to that e-mail address.
The smartphone screen can be used as a "Revs Dashboard". Various information in addition to that regarding the motorcycle's meter can be displayed.
All riders using the Y-Connect app can view mileage and ECO driving results in a ranking format. By combining the above factors, a total of eight ranking patterns can be displayed.
A riding log is automatically generated for each ride. You can check your travelled route, etc. using the riding log.
keep in mind:
- ・ All functions of this app are free to use. However, any data charges associated with downloading and using the app shall be borne by the individual user.
- ・ Only motorcycles equipped with a Communication Control Unit (CCU) can use Y-Connect.
- ・ Registering a Yamaha Motor ID user account is required to use the app.
- ・ To use app features, you must first connect your Yamaha to the app via Bluetooth before riding. Please refer to your model’s Owner’s Manual.
- ・ Only errors which generate an error code are detected.
- ・ If your machine is moved from its last parking location, the app will not track the new location.
- ・ Because the app uses GPS and Bluetooth, your smartphone battery may drain faster.
- ・ On some smartphones, this app may be disconnected from the machine due to power-saving settings. For details, please check the user manual of your smartphone or your provider.
- ・ The fuel consumption display uses a sample of data acquired and may vary depending on usage conditions.
- ・ The screen design, functions, etc., of the app may be subject to change or be discontinued without prior notice.
- Always stop your vehicle before using your smartphone.
- Never let go of the motorcycle handlebars while riding.
- Always pay attention to traffic conditions and give riding your full concentration.