The way modern pools are used has diversified, meaning the number of cases that cannot be handled using standardized products has increased.
At Yamaha, we offer options tailored to the different ways pools are used so that everyone can use our pools with ease.
Gel Coat Lane Lines
Lane Lines with No Repainting Needed – Features –
- There is no need to worry about peeling since this is not paint, but rather the color of the material that is part of the pool's surface.
- Since there is no paint to peel, it doesn’t need repainting, thus reducing maintenance and management costs.
- On-site installation, which can be affected by the weather, is greatly reduced, leading to shorter overall installation time.
Comparison of maintenance costs
Water Entry Support Systems
- Water Entry Unit
- A water entry unit with both a slope and stairs. This slope and stair combination was made for the elderly, the disabled, and others who may need assistance. Features such as double-rail handrails in consideration of differences in user height incorporate Yamaha’s thinking with regard to universal design.
- Slope Unit
- A gently angled slope unit equipped with highly secure handrails. This design also makes it easy for wheelchairs to enter, reflecting the needs of the users.