COLOMBIA CONTEST REPORT 2016
Incolmotos Yamaha, Colombia conducted its 7th NTGP on December 3er and 4th, 2015.
Total contestants: 10 technicians Total dealers: 364 The winner was: James David Fajardo from Servimotos Yamaha, El Bordo. URL: https://youtu.be/bUlKWYl7cNg
The contest had 6 different stages for technicians.
First Stage: Written exam Second Stage: Technical skills (Troubleshooting of FZ FI) Third Stage: Measurement skills Fourth Stage: Pre delivery inspection skills Fifth Stage: Delivery to customer skills Final Stage: In this stage we introduced a new test (Warranty claim)
The first National Technician GP was held in 2002, then in 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
In total, 70 participants have taken part in this important challenge.
The winners (5 technicians) already went to Japan in order to compete in the World Technician Grand Prix (WTGP).
NTGP WINNER AND WTGP PARTICIPANTS
|Name:||James David Fajardo|
|Working experience at Yamaha:||8 years|
- What motivated you to take up the WTGP challenge?
- The great desire of my heart was to represent Incolmotos YAMAHA in Japan, and also to know about the country where YAMAHA was born, acquire new cultural experiences, and increase my knowledge as a professional.
- What effort did you make to win the National Contest?
- I dedicated much time to study, and to grow spiritually?as a person. I always seek to learn as much as possible at each training session in Incolmotos YAMAHA.
- Let us know the activities or services your shop is doing to go beyond the expectations of the customers, if any.
- We show to our customers the benefits of our products and our good services, we provide transparency in every task relating to the costumer.
- When do you find your job rewarding?
- For me it is a pleasure to work in this company because I have good workmates, my bosses have given me their support and confidence in every task assigned, and this has increased my skills and knowledge.
- What is your favorite point about Yamaha?
- I like especially the human qualities that I perceive on every visit to Incolmotos YAMAHA and the technological developments worldwide.
- What challenge do you want to take up or be passionate about in your work from here on in?
- The challenge I would like to take up from now is to help grow the company where I work within the dealers network Incolmotos YAMAHA transmitting kando to all our customers.
- What are your aspirations for the 2016 WTGP?
- I want to be the best possible representative of Incolmotos YAMAHA, gaining first place in the WTGP.