YMESM has hold the 2nd National Technician Grand Prix on May/2014.
Top 5 contestants were selected from 86 YTA certificated technicians through preliminary present theory exam in YMESM office.
Premium jury members: 2 x Yamaha Moto GP chief of mechanics, 1 x MX3 2013 world champion team chief.
Final competition consisted on 6 tasks as follows:
- Maintenance –quickness- (YP400R)
- Engine –dis. & assembly- (FZ1)
- Troubleshooting –diagnostic- (MT09)
- Explain invoice and jobs done to a final customer (YP400R)
- Service Portal usage
- Theory exam
Task4: EXPLAIN INVOICE
Task5: SP USAGE
España! Get your first world champion with the maintenance and customer relation skill that successfully prevailed at he fierce qualifier battle!
Tomas Candela Sanchez
(Working experience : 8 Years)
- Motos Lean
- Congratulations to everybody, fighting in this event in representation of your country is an important motivation to show your best level to the world
- My Dream
- My dream was to became an engineer and work as a designer in a mc manufacturer, but the degree was too expensive and I choose to study a high level technician degree in automotive, so from now on, my dream is to work in an important competition team
With shop owner and or colleagues