Yamaha Motor France organized the 9th edition of National Technician Grand Prix on 2 Jun 2014.
Five of the best Technicians were selected from all Yamaha 280 technicians by preliminary contest.
- The contest is organized to motivate and reward the dealers' mechanics who are daily working for customers and for Yamaha.
- Based on external communication, it shows how Service to the customers is important for Yamaha.
- TECHNICIAN GRAND PRIX highlights Yamaha efforts to train these Yamaha's ambassadors for the best
Service possible they can offer to the customers.
The contest was designed to put under the lights technical skill, theoretical knowledge, service promotion and customer oriented abilities of Yamaha technicians.
Maintenance ： Timed periodic maintenance & final control before delivery to customer. (MT07)
Troubleshooting ： Check, identify and repair electrical troubles (MT09)
Customer reception ： Basics of customer good reception in a "real life" environment.
Promoting genuine parts and accessories. Judged by YMF Service staff
Theory : Theoretical exam based on a selection of YTA Silver on-line tests in limited time
Look at extra-special maintenance and customer relation skill of French five-star technician!
Julien Okon Pin
(Working experience : 6 Years)
- Profil Motos Chambéry
- WTGP gives opportunity to meet technicians from all over the world. That is a great occasion to put this job of passion under the sunlights. I want to thank Yamaha for that !
- My Dream
- Beside my interest for restoring old models, I often imagine myself as a manager of my own business. As a Yamaha dealer of the years 2020 - 2025 !
With shop owner and or colleagues