Ultra Realistic Paper Crafts : VMAX -
Download Data Update Record
This is the update record of data revision made after the release in December 2009. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Data for all items shown below have been updated in the latest version.
- October 5, 2016
- vol.1 Engine - Assembly Instructions Fixed the display of the next parts number. Page6 : A-85 → A-86, Page12 : Engine1 → Engine2.
- March 10, 2015
- There was a mistake to the red circle indicating the adhesion position of C7 and C8 in parts sheet of the Vol.2 frame. We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.
- January 31, 2011
- On the N-1, N-2, N-3, and N-4 parts data sheets for the Vol. 4 exhaust, the colors of the sheets have been adjusted. The PDF data for the parts data sheets (colored version) have been updated accordingly.
- December 13, 2010
- The C39 and C43 parts in the part sheets of Vol. 2 frame were numbered the other way round.
We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.
- April 5, 2010
Following the release in December 2009, it was found that some parts could not be assembled as shown in the pictures. Accordingly, the parts sheets shown below were revised. The revision date is shown on the page of revised parts sheets. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Colored version : vol.2 Frame, vol.3 Steerin, vol.4 Exhaust Pipes
- White version : vol.2 Fram, vol.3 Steering, vol.4 Exhaust Pipes, vol.5 Tire
Paper crafts in this web site are provided for the sole purpose of your personal pleasure. Copy, reproduce, use, distribute, transfer, publish, sale or offer to sale, at auction or otherwise, or any other act of similar kind, of the paper crafts for commercial purposes, or purposes anyway related to making profit, are strictly prohibited.