Industry Segment Information- Other Products
5 Years10 Years (Excel)
|Dec. 2014||Dec. 2015
|Dec. 2016||Dec. 2017||Dec. 2018|
|Total Other Products Sales||Million Yen||86,113||73,262||76,322||81,845||82,634|
|Sales in Japan||Million Yen||59,242||59,847||58,429||58,980||56,627|
|Share of total sales||%||68.8||81.7||76.6||72.1||68.5|
|Overseas sales||Million Yen||26,870||13,415||17,893||22,865||26,007|
|Share of total sales||%||31.2||18.3||23.4||27.9||31.5|
|Operating Income||Million Yen||7,011||3,985||5,187||7,314||5,905|
|Share of total sales||%||8.1||5.4||6.8||8.9||7.1|
- Note 1)
Major products in the Other products
- (until FY2009): Surface mounters, industrial robots, automotive engines, automotive conponents, electrically power assisted bicycles, unmanned industrial helicopters, electrically powered wheelchairs and the intermediate parts for products
- (since FY2010): Automotive engines, automotive conponents, electrically power assisted bicycles and unmanned industrial helicopters
- (since FY2015): Electrically power assisted bicycles, automotive engines, automotive conponents, unmanned industrial helicopters and electrically powered wheelchairs
- Note 2)
- Figures for net sales and operating income for "intermediate parts for products" were incorporated into the "Motorcycles" section from the "Other products" section since FY2011, and for "surface mounters", "industrial robots" and "electrically powered wheelchairs" were incorporated into the "Industrial machinery and robots" section from the "Other products" section since FY2011.
Ther are reflected on figures from FY2010 onward.
Thus, comparison of the business performance in FY2010 with that in FY2009 is not included in the “Industry Segment Information - Other products” summarized above.
- Note 3)
- From the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016, the presentation of sales finance-related income and expenses has changed from recording under "Selling, general and administrative expenses," "Non-operating income," and "Non-operating expenses" to recording under "Net sales," "Cost of sales," and "Selling, general and administrative expenses."
To reflect this change in presentation method, the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 have been reclassified.