EXR : Features
More Powerful TR-1 Engine
- Powering the EXR is Yamaha’s award-winning, three-cylinder TR-1 marine engine that comes with a modified engine control unit (ECU) that increases horsepower by 10 percent compared to the rest of the EX line.
NanoXcel2 Deck & Hull
- NanoXcel2 hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- The EXR comes with a pump extension for even quicker response times for an even sportier ride.
- Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Extra-large storage in the glovebox is easily accessible.
Under Seat Storage
- The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- Quick access to on-the-water essentials in the bow storage.
- Plenty of room for reboarding or relaxing after a swim.
- Stndard dual mirrors provide increased visibility for towing.
- Body and seat colors may differ from the actual models. In some cases, photos from other models may have been used. Please consult your nearest dealer before purchase.
- Please consult your nearest dealer for details regarding equipment and optional parts.
- Accessories shown in the photos are not included with these products.
- Product names, coloring and graphics may differ by country or area.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.