- Handles a super-wide range of components from 0402 chips to W45xL100mm or less components and with long connectors
- Handles components with heights up to 25.5mm
- Simplified pressing force control from 10 to 30N
- +/-30μm QFP mounting absolute accuracy and +/-20μm QFP repeatability in full time operation
- 8,400CPH(0.43sec/CHIP Equivalent : optimum condition)mounting capacity
- Applicable to large size PCB(L510mm x W460mm)
|Model||YS88(Model : KJH-000)|
|Applicable PCB||L510xW440mm to L50xW50mm (Note 1)(Note 2)|
|Through-put (Optimum)||8,400CPH（0.43sec/CHIP Equivalent)|
|Mounting accuracy (Yamaha's standard components)||Absolute accuracy (μ+3σ):+/-0.05mm /CHIP, +/-0.03mm /QFP
Repeatability(3σ) +/-0.03mm /CHIP, +/-0.02mm /QFP
|Applicable components||0402(Metric base)to □55mm components, SOP/SOJ, QFP connector, PLCC,CSP/BGA, Long connector(W45xL100 mm or less)(Note 3)(Note 4)
Odd-shaped components(such as special connectors)which requires pressing force control mounting(10 to 30N)
|Height of components which can be mounted : 25.5mm or less(Note 5)
Allowable height on PCB surface before transport : 6.5mm or less
|Number of component types||119 types(Max,8mm tape reel conversion)(Note 1)
81 types(Max, 8mm tape reel conversion, When sATS is installed)
|Power supply||3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416V +/-10% 50/60Hz|
|Air supply source||0.45MPa or more, in clean, dry states|
|External dimension(Note 6)||L1,665xW1,562(End of cover)xH1,445mm(cover top)L1,665xW1,615(End of guide for feeder carriage)xH1,445mm(cover top)|
|Weight||Approx. 1,650kg(Main unit only)|
(Note 1)It is varied by the combination layout together with sATS / dYTF etc.
(Note 2)For information on "2 stages push-up spec.", please consult us separately.
(Note 3)A preliminary arrangement is necessary when a side-view camera is installed.
(Note 4)When handling long connectors and large sized components, about the eccentric offset values and the rotation angle, please consult us separately.
(Note 5)22.5mm or less when the side-view camera is installed.
(Note 6)This dimension does not include the projection.